Update 17/09/23

September 17th, 2023

The birds at flight around the lofts – will push them each day where I can. Just back in before the heavy rain arrives.

Having studied the weather forecast, I can see we’ll have a good chance of racing on Thursday from Alnwick, if the forecast stays the same with a moderate headwind. Any earlier than that is a no go, with gale force winds and rain forecast.

I will update again on Tuesday with the latest information, based on the weather to hand.

As always it’s a case of being patient and putting the birds first.