Update 12/09/2022

September 12th, 2022

Good Afternoon

The birds are well and they were loft flown this morning.

I will confirm mid morning tomorrow if we will be marking tomorrow or Wednesday as the weather could be unsettled through the morning at the lib point on Wednesday but this could change again by tomorrow so will update on that tomorrow.

We will be looking at the Grand Final race on Sunday the 25th of September weather permitting if the weather is not suitable it will be the first day that is , the race point will be will be decided at the end of this week after the semi final.

Will update tomorrow.

Jeremy..